The organ was originally built for the West Hampstead
Congregational Church, London, by
Henry Willis In 1949 it was
purchased by Redland Park Church and placed in store until the new Church
was completed. Percy Daniel & Co.of Clevedon installed the organ and
also added a new solo division.
were made in 1971, and further rebuild carried out in 1990.
In 2004 the console was
refurbished with new manual keys and stop solenoids. 2 new thumb
pistons were added to the choir organ and a reversible thumb piston
provided for the pedal sub-bass 32'. The 8 general thumb pistons were
repositioned for better access.